Size: 25 acres. Map to Park Area.
This former industrial site was reclaimed as a linear park featuring 7800 feet of public shoreline on scenic Little Traverse Bay. The park features various facilities and amenities. It is well maintained and provides varied uses for Petoskey residents. It is considered one of the “treasures” of the Petoskey park system and Emmet County. Bayfront Park is easily accessed to and from downtown via a pedestrian tunnel.
- Central Promenade & Clocktower
- Resource Center
- Fred Friedli Children’s Playground
- Little Traverse Historical Society History Museum
- Festival Place with pavilion and cooking area
- 144 Slip Marina
- Lime Kiln Kid's Fishing Pond
- East Bowl that includes pond, arboretum, and restrooms
- Display gazebo
- Stair tower to Sunset Park
- Ed White Field tournament-class softball field
- City Hall complex, includes public restrooms
- Little Traverse Bay Views
- Midway Commons
- Bayfront Park West includes access to the wheel-way, green space, parking, bike sculpture.
- Waterfall Area