Stay Informed



What are the rules for skateboarding in Petoskey?
Skateboards are allowed at the City's Riverbend Park.  For more information on prohibited use please click here and review the ordinance.
How do I reserve a shelter or park area?
Shelter and park reservations can be made one of two ways:

  1. Online reservations can be made using a credit or debit card.  Click here for the online reservation page.
  2. Click here and select the "Application for Park Area Reservation" form that can be filled out and submitted with a cash, check or money order payment.

**Please note that any large community events or events hosting or serving alcohol must complete a Special Event Application for review and approval. Click here and select "Special Event Policy and Application".
How do I register myself or child for a recreation program?
All online registrations are conducted through RecDesk.  You will need to create a user account (if you don't already have one) and then select the program of choice.  Once you have selected the program and entered the required information you will need to click on the cart and check out.

Stay Informed

Get Notified