- Heard a presentation concerning the housing crisis in the region from a representative from the Little Traverse Housing Partnership;
- Reappointed Kim Block and John Smith to the District Library Board and also appointed Amy Jannsens to the District Library Board all for four-year terms ending January 2025;
- Reappointed Ken Turk and Sharon Walker to the Parks and Recreation Commission both for two-year terms ending January 2023;
- Further discussed and reviewed Chapters 2 and 3 of the draft Livable Petoskey Master Plan;
- Adopted a resolution approving revised ballot language concerning Mayor and Councilmembers terms of office; and
- Authorized Motor Pool vehicle purchases.
City Council Hears Housing Presentation