Meeting in regular session, Monday, July 6, 2020, City Council:
- Conducted a public hearing to close out a 2014 Rental Rehabilitation Grant for units at 414 and 418 Waukazoo Avenue;
- Reappointed Linda Bade to the Tax Increment Financing Authority Board for a four-year term ending April 2024;
- Affirmed and accepted air easement appraisal for the Bay and Howard Street hotel development and supported concept of granting an easement;
- Adopted Ordinance 778 approving a PILOT Ordinance for Lofts at Lumber Square;
- Approved the City Attorney to provide ballot language that would revise City Charter provisions establishing a two year term for Mayor and a three year term for Councilmembers; and
- Heard an update by the City Attorney concerning the Odawa lawsuit.