Seeking Volunteers to Serve on Compensation Commission

The Mayor is seeking Petoskey citizens who may be interested in serving on a Compensation Commission.  The Compensation Commission will be appointed by the Mayor and confirmed by a majority of City Councilmembers to determine salaries of elected officials.  If you are interested in serving, please complete a Board and Commission application at the link below and return to the City Manager’s Office, or 101 East Lake Street, Petoskey, MI  49770.

Click here to view the Board & Commission Application