Main Marina Site | Photos
- Pier C - 600' long fixed pier with 44 slips & 192' of broadside. Pump-out available in every slip.
- Renovated restrooms, lounge, showers & laundry
- Rebuilt Federal Breakwater and D9 light tower
- Shelter on Pier A with picnic tables
- Improved marina wide WIFI (6 Access Points)
- Extended concession stand menu/hours nearby
- Marina overlook deck, bike racks, pier arches, benches, & additional waste/recycle receptacles
- Weather Station
- Courtesy Bikes with baskets
- HDTV with cable service & internet content located in lounge
- Burgees availabe for purchase ($30)
- Major cellular provide LTE coverage
Features & Amenities
Little Traverse Bay Crucifix -The world's only known freshwater-underwater Crucifix lies at the bottom of Little Traverse Bay. The 1,850-pound cross of white Italian marble is 24 feet down. It's 11 feet long and 2.5 inches thick with a 5-foot by 5-foot figure, all attached to a metal pedestal at the bottom of the Bay. This underwater shrine is just east of the marina at the following position: Latitude: 45°22.866'N Longitude: 084°57.323'W.
Parent Category: Departments