You can make a quick one-time payment or register to access all the benefits of online billing, including
- View current and past billing statements
- Pay by credit card or electronic check
- Link multiple bills to one username to view all your bills from one place
- Schedule future payments or enroll in auto-pay
- Receive friendly email reminders when a bill is ready to be viewed and paid
- And, you can even access your account from your smartphone or tablet through our mobile friendly site!
How It Works
Registering for Online Account Access
- Click the “Access Your Bill” button at the top of this screen.
- On the next page, select, “Enroll Now”.
- Follow the steps on the Enrollment Screen to create a username and password and then input your Enrollment Token and Account Number found on your bill.
- Once you complete this form, you will immediately receive an email from us to confirm your interest in our online billing program. Click on the link in the email to complete the enrollment process.
- Upon clicking the link in the confirmation email, you will be brought to our sign-in screen. Enter your username and password to access your account.
What You Should Know About Online Account Access
There is no cost to sign-up for online billing and you can update your account preferences (such as paper and electronic billing delivery options) or cancel at any time.
Payment and Processing Fees
There is no charge for payments made via your checking or savings account. A convenience fee will be assessed for each credit card payment that is processed online. Fees are percentage-based or flat-rate charges based on the type of card you use, the payment amount, and bill type. This fee is charged by the electronic payment processor transacting the funds and no portion of the fee goes to the City of Petoskey. This charge will appear separately from the payment amount for the bill on your bank or credit card statement and is non-refundable.
If you require assistance or have any questions regarding online billing with the City of Petoskey contact us at (231) 347-2500 or email us.
Access your account online
Below are some frequently asked questions that will help you better understand this service.
How does it work?
How much does it cost?
Will my paper bill still be mailed to me?
Can I cancel after I sign up?
Can I pay my bill online?
Is my credit card and bank account information safe?
How will I know when I have a new bill?
Will my bill look the same online?
Can I easily print and save my bill?
Can I cancel a payment?
How can I view my earlier bills?
What is Auto-Pay?